The created by users on Roblox game Project Slayers is an amazing experience for those who love the animated Demon Slayer and role-playing games which allows players to take part in a reimagined and iconic world that is influenced by the first. If you’re an experienced player with the game you’re probably trying to discover how to locate your Demon King Muzan in order to kill the demon and drink his blood and transform into a demon.
It’s a shame that Muzan is spawned in multiple locations throughout the game world. We’ve discovered every spawning location for Muzan to allow you to be a demon, and enhance your immersion.
All Muzan Spawn Locations in Project Slayers
Before you begin to research the exact locations of spawning to find Demon King Muzan it is essential to clear a few things in order. First of all, Muzan only spawns during the night. Trying to locate him at other time will be just a waste of time. Another thing that can make this hunt more straightforward is if you’ve completed unlocking every map you have.
To locate Muzan here, go towards the village, climb up the stairsand then on the left. Muzan is located between two houses to the left.
After that, go to the left and there’s Muzan on the left side of a house that is behind another.
When you reach this point, avoid the battle with Zenitsu and continue to the left side of the cliff. Once you’ve climbed it, you’ll be able see Muzan in the vicinity of a yellow tree.
Kiribating Village has 2 spawn sites for Muzan.
- Find where you can find the Old Bridge up the hill and you’ll be able to find Muzan at the bottom of it.
- Take the village gate Then turn left toward the fence. Muzan is situated near the end of the fence line , near the yellow tree.
Butterfly Mansion actually has three different places to search for Muzan.
- Muzan can be found just past Shinobu.
- Muzan is found just in the vicinity at the gates. When you exit, turn left and you’ll be able to find Muzan in the forest. You just need to climb the steps, and after straying for a while to the right, turn left and you’ll find him.
- Like the previous one, you’ll be required to exit the gate. The second time, you’ll turn left and continue right into the trees. There’s Muzan close to a tree that is yellow when you climb a set of stairs.
Also Read: How to Get the Thorn Catalyst in Destiny 2 ?