The top logo design websites help your small business build a strong brand presence by providing tools for creating, altering, and modifying logos, as well as low-cost custom logo design from experts.
We picked the top websites for logo design based on elements like value for the money, overall design quality, and simplicity of use to identify the ideal location to bring your small company logo design concept to life.
These sites are the ones that come close to the brilliance of a professional logo design agency. However, if you feel like you need something different than this, there is always an option to hire a professional logo design agency.
7 Best Sites For Professional Logo Design
Here are 7 best websites that good help you make a professional logo design;
VistaCreate is a free piece of graphic software that resembles the Canva website in appearance and functionality. You may utilize its free graphic design tools, which include templates and icons, to create a range of marketing materials, including logos.
One of the greatest websites for a logo creation for do-it-yourself (DIY) designers, even for genuine novices, thanks to its user-friendly layout and hundreds of free components (icons, graphics, and shapes).
The user-friendly drag-and-drop interface, which includes several fonts, icons, and color possibilities, makes customization simple. You may make a branding kit for any strategy so that all of your marketing materials promote the development of a strong brand presence.
Pros of VistaCreate
- A logo may be made and downloaded without cost.
- For uniformity across all marketing materials, get a free brand kit.
- In the free version, there are thousands of templates, pictures, and icons; in the subscription version, there are over 70 million.
Cons of VistaCreate
- No collaborators in the free plan, in contrast to Canva
- No possibility of purchasing expert designs
- Despite the fact that VistaPrint owns the website, adding logos to orderable print items like business cards is difficult.
Canva — Best Platform for Premade Logo Templates
Users of Canva may create, personalize, and choose the icons, fonts, and styles they wish to use in predefined logo designs, making logo design simple and quick.
Canva also enables you to make social media posts, edit photographs and videos, create mockups for items like T-shirts, design web banners, and more for a small company website in need of further graphic design assistance.
Pros of Canva
- Tools for intuitive graphic design and editing in a variety of formats (e.g., logo, social, website, and so on)
- Numerous pre-made patterns for quick logo creation
- Multi-user cooperation is possible with the free version.
Cons of Canva
- Since designs aren’t unique, they may resemble those of other companies.
- Numerous templates are universal
- less storage than VistaCreate and are more expensive month-to-month for the premium plan
Designhill — Best Website for Multiple Professional Logo Designs
For logo design, Designhill stands out among other websites. While TailorBrands also offers the option to pay for AI-generated logo design files, this is a more expensive service. But it results in more intricate patterns. Run competitions instead if you want various design ideas from qualified graphic artists.
This is a fantastic approach to creating a one-of-a-kind, personalized logo, especially if you are unsure of what you want. Additionally, Designhill provides more conventional design methods, such as its clever logo generator or the option to work directly with a designer for complete control over your logo’s design.
Pros of Designhill
- You may choose from a wide range of expert logos in contests.
- Additional logos, business cards, and social media graphics are included in package deals.
Cons of Designhill
- unlike Fiverr, there is no chance to examine artist portfolios or speak with them
- pricier than free logo-design websites like VistaCreate or Canva
Looka — Best for Creating Industry-Specific Logos
Looka is excellent for companies who want their logo to represent particulars like their sector, specialized services, and goods, or client profiles.
It poses questions about the sector your firm operates in, your preferred symbols, your favorite logo design trends, and the colors you desire for your small business logo design. Your input is used by the logo generator to produce a variety of personalized designs.
Pros of Looka
- designs that are specific to your industry, target market, or target demographic
- Designed logos for usage on various materials
- contemporary, immaculate styles
Cons of Looka
- lacks the sophisticated editing features found in Canva and VistaCreate
- Some recommendations might not be appropriate for your sector, specialty, or target market.
Envato — The largest collection of templates, icons, and graphics
A vast selection of icons, symbols, and logo templates are available on the subscription-based platform Envato Elements. Small teams working on a design can select the Teams plan ($10.75 per month), which can accommodate up to five people.
Plans provide you unlimited access to the platform’s millions of assets, including design components and logo templates, as well as any material you would want for presentations, websites, social media, and much more.
Pros of Envato
- templates and graphics for almost any kind of company marketing material (logos, presentations, social posts, website elements, etc.)
- many downloads
- Large database of icons, fonts, styles, and ready-made layouts
- Search by business, style of design, color schemes, editing applications, and other criteria.
Cons of Envato
- You’ll require applications like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop instead of editing tools to change templates and designs.
- It is not the best choice for small businesses seeking a basic, quick logo design because it takes time to sort through all the available possibilities.
Fiverr — Best for Hiring Experienced, Budget-Friendly Logo Designers
Depending on your budget and design requirements, you may choose the finest graphic designer to work with, thanks to Fiverr’s range of pricing points beginning at $5.
The greatest website for logo design is where you may locate skilled graphic designers at reasonable prices. Before choosing someone to create a unique logo for your small business, you may go through supplier portfolios and check reviews to make sure it stands out.
Pros of Fiverr
- greater flexibility in logo design.
- Options start at $5 for every budget.
- Many artists with various styles.
Cons of Fiverr
- Sifting through the portfolios of graphic designers takes time.
- It’s possible that the cheapest suppliers aren’t the greatest for your design.
- Contrary to Designhill, where limitless changes are free, more modifications might increase the price.
Squarespace Logo — The best website for logo design and online brand presence
The free logo creator on Squarespace is called Squarespace Logo. It is totally free to design and download your logo, and you don’t need a Squarespace plan to use it.
You can quickly view a mockup of your Squarespace site with your logo because it’s a part of Squarespace’s toolkit, which is wonderful if you want to construct a website using Squarespace, one of the best websites builders accessible.
Pros of Squarespace Logo
- Free logo builder that can be used by anybody, regardless of whether they use Squarespace.
- Simple website creation tool included in the Squarespace package that allows you to display your logo
- Easy to use and intuitive
Cons of Squarespace Logo
- has fewer customization possibilities than VistaCreate (e.g., only a handful of icons to choose from)
- Simpler designs than Canva and VistaCreate’s predefined templates; check Designhill for more complex logos
Since logos are visual representations of your business, you may include their advantages in your design if you know what they are. For instance, you may include the meanings of colors, symbols, typefaces, and styles in a business logo design. Finding your advantages might be reflected in the design of your company logo.
The two types of logos are word-based and image-based. Depending on your company and how you want it to be viewed, you should choose one. Consider employing a word-based logo rather than an image-based one for brand awareness if your company has a distinctive name.
Small companies in the creative industry may want to utilize an image-based logo instead. On our selection of business card designs, you can see examples of both types of logos and how they are utilized in print.
VistaCreate and Canva are two of the top free logo-creation websites. They provide a huge selection of templates, illustrations, and other elements, making it simple for you to create logos. Both websites provide a tonne of up-to-date designs, user-friendly layouts, cost-free graphics, and a tonne of customizability choices. For more related topics click here.