So many people now find it interesting to go abroad for dental treatment. Since travelling bans have been lifted, most people prefer to get dental and cosmetic procedures done in other countries at a much lesser price than what’s offered in the United Kingdom.
On the list of famous places for dental holidays, countries like Hungary, Malaysia, Egypt, Turkey, India, and many others are found.
If you’ve ever had an abroad treatment, you may agree that at first, it seemed overwhelming. But after studying your destination and answering all questions that may have posed a difficulty, you will feel at ease to get on that plane and have your dental treatment done.
Turkey seems to be thriving with more tourists than ever, and most of them visit for dental care reasons. But why Turkey? Let’s find out.
- Low-cost, professional dental treatment. Regarding dental procedures: hair transplants, cosmetic surgeries and dental care, Turkey ranks as one of the top destinations where you can get the best. But that’s not the only best part; your treatment cost can decrease by 75 per cent when you choose Turkey as your dental holiday destination.
Turkey is the hub of reputable dental practices manned by the finest dental experts and staff. Simply google practices in Turkey, and you will be presented with several specialist dental offices in this place of places called Turkey. That’s not all. If you need details of these dental practices, there are a lot of medical travel agencies that will tell you about these practices and the doctors working there.
In addition, these agencies can draw up an estimated quote for your dental holiday in Turkey at no cost at all. You only get to settle the dental clinic for your treatment and no one else. Won’t you like to get up and go? Maybe you are considering what it would cost to travel; that’s totally fine. Reason number 2 will give you more details.
- Reduced cost of travelling. The economy of your travelling abroad is one significant consideration to make. For most patients, hotel accommodation, food, flight tickets, and local travels plus treatment fees make travel very pricey. This is not so. Flight travel distance from Turkey to the UK takes between 3 and a half hours to 4 hours.
It may interest you to know that it will cost as little as £170 to travel to and from Turkey, unlike what most people have in mind. How about a hotel stay? The starting price for a night in a 5-star hotel is £30.
If you would be having a 4-day dental holiday in Turkey, mathematically, your overall cost: round flight tickets plus accommodation will total around £290. This is an incredible amount to spend for a whole dental holiday trip and doesn’t compare to what you would spend in other countries. Why don’t you pack up your bags and leave right away? Wait, you still don’t think you should go? Well, don’t leave yet until you see the next reason.
- Attractive locations. Do you love history? Would you like to visit historical places? Then you will have a lot of options in Turkey. For instance, Anatolia has been a famous tourist attraction for many people from different countries for over 25,000 years. That is not all. Familiar destinations for tourism include Blue Mosque, Ephesus Antic City, Pamukkale, Cappadocia, and Nemrut. You will surely love the stories and scenes of what’s remaining of ancient buildings.
- Great outdoor sports. The coastline in Turkey is 8400km, and it’s a whopping 7 months of sea season (April to October) in Turkey. So, you will never have a dull moment outside if you love a walk on the beach, racing or other water-related fun activities including rafting, hiking, and winter sports. In the winter and summer, you can enjoy your time sporting outside in Turkey.
- Turkish cuisine. Oh yeah, Turkish cuisine is something you should not miss during your dental holiday. This great speciality has advanced with many acculturations. This is why you will find varying tasty foods at every turn. From kebab to other sumptuous recipes, you won’t forget the taste of Turkey food easily.
- Photography. There are stunning landscapes, streets and corners in beautiful Turkey. So, wherever you may be having a drink, kebab, shopping, partying or standing, every shot from your camera will produce great pictures you’ll remember for life. You can learn about and schedule a Turkey photography tour before travelling. Is there a particular season of the year where Turkey thrives? No, anytime you land in Turkey is a fun time!
Still don’t believe?
It can only take your visiting Turkey to see for yourself what we are talking about. However, just so you get gingered to take yourself on this trip, you can direct all concerns and questions to a medical tourism agency. You can now enjoy your dental holiday in Turkey without fuss. Beyond the reasons that have been provided here, Turkey is just one place you will simply fall in love with. Imagine having the best dental care while being treated to the best food, accommodation, and tourism? And even with all this goodness, you’re still saving a good part of your money.
Since you now know why you should visit Turkey for dental treatment, then there should be no more delays if you’ve made up your mind. Give yourself a treat even as you treat that dental concern under the comfort and luxury Turkey provides. Learn more